We, as Vircon Yapay Zeka Teknolojileri Araştırma ve Geliştirme Merkezi Anonim Şirketi (“We”, “Vircon Legal”), would like to inform you in accordance with the 10th Article of Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 (“PDPL”, “KVKK”), as our Website visitors (“Visitor”), about our identity, purposes of processing your data, to whom and why we transfer your data, our legal bases, our methods of processing and your rights during your use of our Website, with domain name www.virconlegal.com (“Website”).
- Data Controller: Vircon Yapay Zeka Teknolojileri Araştırma ve Geliştirme Merkezi Anonim Şirketi registered at Istanbul Trade Registry under registiration number 168474-5 and residing at Çukur Mahallesi Tarlabaşı Bulvarı Taksim 360 No:150-170 İç Kapı No: 52 Beyoğlu İstanbul
Your personal data are;
- being in conformity with the law and good faith andbeing processed for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes,
- being accurate and if necessary – up to date,
- being relevant, limited, and proportionate to the purposes for which data are processed,
- being stored only for the time designated by relevant legislation or necessitated by the purpose for which data are collected.
|Category of Personal Data||Type of Personal Data||Data Subject||Purpose of Processing||Legal Basis of Processing||Data Collection Method||Data Transfer|
|Process Security Data||IP Address||Visitor||Identifying the device of the Visitor used for accessing to Website||Processing of IP Address data within the scope of Traffic Information definition, being mandatory in order us to fulfill our legal obligations of being a Hosting Provider pursuant to the Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed by Means of Such Publication Law No. 5651||Through the cookies used in Website,|
|It will be transferred on demand to competent authorities and Information and Communication Technologies Authority (“BTİK”)|
|Other||Cookie Information||Visitor||Enhancing user experience by analyzing the time spent in Website and Visitor activity during that visit time||Processing of Cookie Information with the purpose of carrying out analysis activities for Visitor satisfaction and the efficiency of Website, being mandatory for our legitimate interest which do not constitute a violation of your right to privacy||Through the cookies used in Website,|
|Based on your explicit and clarified consent, it will be transferred to Facebook Twitter, Amazon, Bing, MSN, Google, LinkedIn depending on the type of cookie in order to analyze cookies|
*All types of personal data included in this Privacy Notice are transferred to the Website server and infrastructure services provider. This data transfer arises from all personal data types that are in need to be hosted in a server and servers located in a relevant provider and thus does not require an active data transfer but occurring like hosting services.
As Vircon, we may deactivate, erase or modify the cookies used in our Website; or we may add new cookies to the Website. Therefore, we reserve the right to amend the information set out in this Policy. Changes in up-to-date Policy will be effective as of a publication on a channel that is openly accessible by you. You may access the last update date on the top of the page.
You are considered to have confirmed the usage of cookies, by accessing the Website and sub-pages mentioned above. In case of a denial of cookie usage, you should either avoid using the Website or change your web browser’s settings as instructed in this Policy. Yet, we must inform you that such erasing activities or denial of cookie usage, may affect your Website experience negatively and may result in with shortage of access to the services we provide on the Website.
By this Policy, we aim to inform Visitors regarding their personal data collected by the cookies, under the KVKK Article 10. Informative tables are stated below to summarize the information about cookies, which have been used in accordance with this Policy, and their purposes.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files containing information about your Website visit, which are stored by being recorded in your accessing device and sent by web servers to your web browser.
What is the Purpose of Cookie Usage?
- provide technical data required, in order to have our Website being used,
- gather information regarding your surfing habits and the way of the usage of the Website,
- be able to collect your personal data (e.g., your IP Address) to fulfill our obligations deriving from the performance of a contract and/or by law, notably the Regulation of Internet Broadcasts and Prevention of Crimes Committed through Such Broadcasts Law No. 5651 and The Regulation on the Rules and Procedures of Regulation of Publications on the Internet.
Cookie Types and Functions
In below, you may find the information about cookie types used on our Website.
Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website, especially to remember the actions in previous pages on the same session. Information stored by these cookies cannot personally identify you as a disclosure of your identity.
Performance Cookies: These cookies help us to find out the Visitors’ interaction with the Website, by reporting us information about frequently visited tabs, total time spent, and error messages, which Visitors encounter. Information stored by these cookies cannot identify you personally, as a disclosure of your identity.
Functionality Cookies: These cookies remember the Visitors’ accessing country to the Website and the preferred language selection. Information collected by these cookies helps us to provide services in accordance with user preferences. These cookies collect user actions anonymously and such information is used solely for reporting purposes relevant to Website improvements.
Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies may be used to provide personalized content through the interests of users, along with the restriction of contents, which have already been provided. Information stored by these cookies may contain personally identifiable information, which can be accessed by tracking the Visitor’s IP Address.
What are the 1st Party Cookies?
- 1st Party cookies are used on our Website for the purposes stated above and in accordance with the governing law. 1st Party cookies are located in www.virconlegal.com web domain and have significant importance for your usage of services provided by us. In case of deactivation or erasing activity on such cookies, you may lack some basic functions relevant to the Website.
1st Party Cookies We Use
|Cookie Name||Categories of Cookie||Retention Period|
What are the 3rd Party Cookies?
- 3rd Party cookies are the cookies that belong to websites other than our Website with the domain name of www.virconlegal.com . The purpose of these cookies is to integrate some additional features to the website.
3rd Party Cookies We Use
|Cookie Name||Cookie Provider||Categories of Cookie||Retention Period|
|MUID||bing.com||Targeting/Advertising||1 year, 25 days|
|NID||google.com||Targeting/Advertising||6 months, 2 days|
|rtc||linkedin.com||Strictly Necessary||2 years|
|fcookie||linkedin.com||Strictly Necessary||2 years|
|bscookie||linkedin.com||Strictly Necessary||2 years|
|bcookie||linkedin.com||Strictly Necessary||2 years|
|bm_sv||us15.list-manage.com||Strictly Necessary||1 day <|
|ak_bmsc||us15.list-manage.com||Strictly Necessary||1 day <|
|103850_visit||w3counter.com||Strictly Necessary||1 year, 1 month|
|sessionid||Addons.mozilla.org||Strictly Necessary||14 years, 1 month, 23 days|
|session-id-time||amazon.com||Strictly Necessary||14 years, 1 month, 23 days|
|session-id||amazon.com||Strictly Necessary||14 years, 1 month, 23 days|
|ubid-main||amazon.com||Strictly Necessary||14 years, 1 month, 23 days|
|session-token||amazon.com||Strictly Necessary||14 years, 1 month, 23 days|
At your request, you may manage 1st and/or 3rd party cookies on our Website, by looking up your web browser’s settings and following the given steps, reached via the links listed below. Yet, we must inform you that, deactivating cookies may affect your Website experience negatively and may result in with shortage of access to the services we provide on the Website.
You have the right to learn
- whether or not your personal data is being processed,
- the purpose of the processing and
- to whom your personal data is transferred domestically and internationally.
You have the right to request
- that your personal data should be processed in accordance with the purpose,
- rectification of personal data if it is processed incompletely or inaccurately and notifying the third parties,
- destruction upon the disappearance of reasons which require the process and notifying the third parties,
- compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing.
You have the right to object
- to the processing, exclusively by automatic means of your personal data, which leads to an unfavorable consequence for you.
You may send us your request on using your above-mentioned rights, together with documents providing your identity and the scope of your request through the below-mentioned manners:
- Sending an electronically signed or unsigned e-mail to [email protected]
- Delivering by hand, by notary or by certified mail to Çukur Mahallesi Tarlabaşı Bulvarı Taksim 360 No:150-170 İç Kapı No: 52 Beyoğlu İstanbul
We undertake to respond to your request as soon as possible but not more than 30 (thirty) days, and without any charge, as long as there is no transaction cost.